Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My First Time

I don't know why I did it.

Maybe it was because I'm a single girl in a small town. Maybe it was because I have too much time on my hands. Maybe it was because all my friends were doing it. Maybe it was because I heard lots of other people were doing it and I thought I could do it better. Maybe it was because I had too much to drink. Maybe it was because I didn't have enough to drink. I don't know why I did it, but I started my own blog.



Lets be honest...it was probably the alcohol.


So this is my first time posting my very first blog...thanks for being here to share it with me. I should probably start things out by telling you all a little about myself; I grew up on a farm. I hate mushrooms. I'm scared of birds. I was foreign language student of the year in high school. I spend more than an acceptable amount of my income on clothes. I'm a Gemini. I grew up on a steady diet of home canned goods and self deprecating humor. My couch is red. I like my men tall and my coffee iced. I'm always right. I talk to my dog...a lot. I have a dimple when I smile. I'm extremely near-sighted. I'm good at sharing. I love merry-go-rounds.

There...that should be a good start. My overall idea for this blog is to be a panegyric to everything I like, hate and everything in between. From cooking, to annoyances, style tips, general life experiences, etc...If this sounds interesting to you, subscribe today and recommend 5 five friends to do so or RISK BAD LUCK FOR ALL ETERNITY. That's right, eternity. Or you can read it and not recommend any friends, but don't come crying to me if you leave your house and an anvil falls on your head...because you were warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment